SmartParlay is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-11-28. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
SmartParlay was created to aid all bettors who want to increase their chances of profiting from parlay bets day after day! Many of the professional bettors (and also the smartest ones) noticed that by selecting more than one match and structuring their bets to use a permutation or combination of possible outcomes they accomplish this task more often.
- Can be used for betting in different kinds of sports: Soccer, Basketball,Baseball,American Football,Ice Hockey,Tennis and others
- Can be used for different kinds of bets: Outright Win,Asian Handicap,Spread Line,Over/Under bets,others
- Quickly create different profitable scenarios for your parlay cards!
- Gives you a fair advantage over all bookmakers!
- Easily find profitable situations like the ones where you can cover almost all different outcomes for your parlay card!
You can have > 75% chances of profiting from your parlay cards!
it all depends of the odds offered by the bookmakers, be smart and take full advantage of those opportunities !
- Save, Load and Print your bets!
- Define a total stake limit for your parlay card or aim for a desired profit target!
- Profit from your parlay bets day after day!
- Very easy to use!
Bookmakers are afraid of this software, some even tried to offer us money not to release SmartParlay!
Forget obsolete betting systems and free tips and start using this amazing software!
Stop gambling and start investing wisely at sports betting!
SmartParlay (version 1.1) has a file size of 6.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 49 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.